Hello World. It's late....very late...at least for me :)
Made it to my parents....in good time I must say for having to drive through Atlanta. I must say....if Nate or I get offered a job in Atlanta, I refuse to take it unless we hire a driver. That was the dumbest drive I've ever had to do. Left 2 lanes were going like 100mph in a 55mph zone, will the right 2 lanes were going 40....wth? And the random slamming on breaks for no reason what so ever was enough to drive a crazy person nuts.
Anywho....
So I did get taco bell FINALLY....after like my 4th hours of driving. Apparently when you want a fast food place on a long drive you can never find it. But oh man was it good. I had 2 (yes two :( but i was starving) fresco soft tacos and an order of cinnamon twists. Good thing is, the fresco menu isn't as greasy and awful since they don't put cheese and sour cream on them. Just meat, lettuce, tomato and onion. So yeah...still doing pretty well. Only drank about 3/4 of the sugar free low cal energy drink i bought also...and really only drank it b/c i was thirsty and forgot to bring water with me. Oops!
Well....that's my quick update. It's good to be home. I miss NC and my parents so much. Some times I wish I could have one more summer break here...oh well. It was great while it lasted. Off to bed...in my old room. Not quite the same anymore with all the furniture gone....but it's still nice. Night Night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment