Well I missed yesterday. And I can't remember exactly everything that I ate. Oops. Didn't do too bad though. Did have some tacos from taco bell, but my tech brought them to work for free. They gave him extra by mistake, and I wasn't going to let free food go to waste. I did check online and (combined) the two tacos were only 400 calories and that filled me up till dinner so I didn't have to eat anything else. Breakfast consisted of a low fat string cheese stick (didn't have time to grab anything else) so not too bad there. And for dinner I made a peppercorn garlic pork sirloin (which i only ate a small "deck of cards" size piece)....au gratin potatoes...and green beans slow cooked with a 1/2 slice of bacon (of course i discarded the bacon when it was done cooking). I did cave and have a few pieces of chocolate Nate's aunt got us. But over all, I don't think I did too bad. I've done WAY worse haha.
Today wasn't too bad either I guess.....
Breakfast- Low fat string cheese stick and an small apple
Lunch- Leftover pork sirloin, au gratin potatoes and green beans (in smaller portions than i had for dinner last night)...and then i caved and got some skittles from the 25cent machine.
Snack- about 2 handfuls of baby carrots. YUM!...and then a little later I ate a few small pieces of candy i had in my purse (oops)
Dinner- Wasn't really hungry tonight and I had dishes going in the washer...so it was a peanut butter sandwich kind of night...Nate is bowling tonight so he didn't need dinner cooked for him
Drinks- nothing but water :)
May have some veggies here in a bit if I get hungry...we will see
I did notice today that I'm unusually tired. I've been getting 7-8 hours of sleep at night, and I've pretty much stopped drinking alcohol all together. Had a couple drinks last night but nothing major. And other than that it's been almost 2 weeks since I really drank anything. So I feel better in terms of that. I think maybe my "diet" is not getting me enough nutrients which is not good. Tomorrow I'm going to shop for some things with more vitamins and iron. Gonna try to be good about taking my vitamins as well. What's the point of dieting anyway if I'm just going to feel bad. Being thin isn't gonna do any good if I feel like crap all the time. So yeah...definitely gonna work on remembering my vitamins. Wish they made Flintstones for adults :) Those were the best as a kid. I can still taste them I think haha. Anywho....tomorrow is Friday which means the weekend is almost here. I plan on getting some cleaning done along with some other chores. It's supposed to be warmer and sunny so I think a trip to the dog park with Annie will be needed. That will give her AND me some exercise :) Well have a great night everyone! See you on the flip side!
Oh man, do I know EXACTLY how you feel!! I feel like my whole life I was constantly falling asleep anywhere and everywhere, no matter how much I slept at night. It wasn't until I started becoming more active and eating better and taking vitamins where I started to feel like a real person.
ReplyDeleteCheck out these: http://www.centrum.com/productdetail.aspx?brandproductid=45
I started taking one of these every morning with my breakfast and I seriously cannot function in the morning without them! I've been taking them since October 2009. Go out and buy a bottle and try them and I bet you'll feel SO much better. :)
And I think Eliz already mentioned this, but you should totally join livestrong.com!! then the three of us can compare our daily food/calories. YAY for blogging! :D