Friday, January 21, 2011

Fridays Are Tempting

Well, today has been a challenge so far. Everyone at work always seems to splurge on Fridays. I've been pretty good though. Figured I would blog on my lunch since I will be driving a long 7 hours tonight to go see my parents. Not sure I'm going to feel like blogging at 1am when my normal bed time is 10pm. So far for today.....

Breakfast: Low fat sting cheese stick and a small apple

Snack: Banana....and later that 2nd Reese egg (come on...couldn't let it sit there all weekend and get stale in my drawer!)

Lunch: Abby (my awesome co-worker) brought some left over Kampi (Japanese)...I was good though. Ate the steak on it and just a little of the rice. Didn't need so many carbs. Also I ate an apple so I wouldn't eat so much of the bad fried rice

Dinner: Well, it's not dinner time yet. I will have to pick something up on the road to my parents house. I've been thinking a fresco style ("healthier" version on Taco Bells stuff) soft taco and some cinnamon twists. Collectively a little over 300 cal. Not too bad. Hopefully I can keep myself from taking down a crunch wrap supreme or a big 5 layer burrito or a gordita with extra sour cream...my fav. yumm. NO...I WILL be good!!!

Well...back to work I guess. Catch ya'll later!

PS. I CAN DO THIS! I CAN DROP THE POUNDS! I CAN I CAN I CAN!!!...yeah that's me trying to motivate myself

1 comment:

  1. Yay, go Gina! I'm all about eating dessert, but smaller portions of it. I definitely couldn't live my life without something sweet after every meal! Keep it up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete